Friday, May 29, 2009




Hello,
I have been having so much fun playing in the dirt,planting lots of flowers and landscaping our yard that I haven't been spending much time on the computer.
I would like to share a few photos from last Friday when Matt had a rare day off and we got a cup of coffee and spent the morning walking through the historic district of Beaufort, taking photos and enjoying the scenery.


Guess what is in bloom right now? Magnolias, and oh what a beautiful scent they have !!


I am off to pick up Hope and take some photos of a Magnolia that I discovered yesterday at pottery class that is nice and low, perhaps I will paint it when I get home.


If you would like to see my latest pottery tiles go here ,
and if you would like to see my folk art and carvings, this is the place to go here.
Have a very happy Friday.
Hugs,
Helena

1 comment:

candy said...

Hi :)
I was blog hopping and came across your blog and thought Id say HI :)
Candy