Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Signs Of A Southern Spring






Hello,
I have been playing in the dirt, starting seeds, propagating plant favorites, and creating, but not blogging. With the encouragement of some friends and customers I will try my best to blog at least once a week. I am trying for daily but pressure gives me writer's block. I wouldn't make it writing for a daily newspaper would I?

Last week, while taking a weekly trip to our local library with my daughter Hope, we oohed and ahhed over this Japanese Magnolia tree. It seems early to be in bloom, but we're not complaining.

Happy gardening,
Helena

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Oh I am sooooo wishing I could be there! Trying to patiently wait for signs of spring here-although we have had a very mild winter! Keep posting those gorgeous spring-y things you are being blessed with right now-even if you don't use words. Just seeing that God-given beauty is refreshing. Good to see a post here my Dear! x0

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Beautiful! Love your photo. I live in Beaufort also. Just moved here six months ago. Don't you just love it! I am one of your new followers! Feel free to visit my blog and follow me!