Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Apostle Plants In Bloom

Hello again,

I am taking a quick break from planting seeds, tending to fragile seedlings and bringing all of my Hibiscus plants outside to add some color to the yard. Not to mention designing my new line of wedding cake toppers featuring my carved birds. There are so many fun things to do, I really wish that I didn't need to sleep!




I wanted to share with you a few pictures of my Walking Iris plants that are blooming in my greenhouse and on the kitchen counter. They are one of my favorite plants as they propagate themselves by putting off a stalk or stem that bends to the ground where an offshoot attaches itself into the soil. So amazing!!




Happy gardening!
Helena

1 comment:

Light Stepping Stones said...

I didn't know there is a walking iris plant ~ so pretty! I like the name of your blog, pictures and the sweet talent of cake toppers - so sweet! Thank you for stopping by my site with some encouragement. I just became a follower. =)

Is the "Apostle Plant" a real name??